Bookkeepers dread January.
January 31st is the deadline for submitting 1099 information to the IRS. Inevitably, even bookkeepers with the best intentions still end up scrambling to hit the deadline. They struggle to collect W9 information from independent contractors they paid during the year.
1099inator is an add-on to Quickbooks Online that automatically collects the information required from vendors, making it easy to file 1099s to the IRS by January 31st.
1099inator makes it easy to collect and share tax information necessary to file and receive 1099s.
How it works – for Accountants
- Send your vendor your company’s link (e.g. Brightzen.1099inator.com)
- We walk your vendor through a form that collects their tax information
- We have your vendor confirm and digitally sign their W9.
- We deposit that information directly into your Quickbooks Online.
Viola! No more running around in January chasing down tax information
Quickbooks online has a relatively painless way to file 1099s electronically if all the data is correct. It may not be sexy but it gets the job done for a reasonable price.
How it works – for independent contractors
- Create an account on 1099inator.com
- Go through our easy to understand forms
- Sign your W9.
- Share it securely with clients.